“I believe a key part of my job as an MEP is to help bring the West Midlands and Europe closer together. One way I can do this is by inviting people to visit the Parliament and see how it all works. So I am always delighted to welcome constituents to visit the European Parliament in either Brussels or Strasbourg.
Visits can include:
- A visit to the Parlementarium, the Parliament’s visitor centre in Brussels;
- A peak inside the Hemicycle and Greens/EFA group room (depending on the Parliamentary timetable);
- Breakfast, coffee or lunch with me in the Parliament’s canteen (depending on my schedule);
- Q&A with a member of my staff team; A visit to the excellent House of European History museum, just next to the Parliament in Brussels;
- A chance to explore the beautiful city under your own steam”
read more here