Hereford and South Herefordshire Green Party
Annual General Meeting 7.30, 11 October 2017 at De Koffie Pot, Hereford Left Bank, Bridge Street, HR4 9DG
Ben Boswell (Herefordshire Council Energy and Active Travel Manager) will talk about the Council’s work to reduce carbon emissions and to promote ‘active travel’ and electric vehicles.
- Minutes of AGM meeting held on 15 September 2016
- Matters arising
- Chair’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Reports from other officers
- Election of officers: chair, vice-chair, treasurer, secretary, membership officer, nominating officer, local party contact, campaigns co-ordinator, press officer, communications officer, fundraising officer, ward development officer, social media officer, Big Green Conversations co-ordinator, young Green representative
- Agreement of bank signatories
- Strategy & goals for forthcoming year
- Date of next AGM
- Date of next business meeting – Tuesday 14 November 19.30. Location to be confirmed.
- Date of next Big Green Conversation – Wednesday 25 October at De Koffie Pot
- Any other business
- Close 9.00pm